The following positions are currently open:
- Manage sports equipment
- Supervise, teach, model and lead sports activities: tennis, basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, nucomb, ultimate frisbee, archery, floor hockey, parachute games etc.
- Orient sport staff to their responsibilities of being part of this department.
- Observe sports staff and give them input on how to interact with their campers.
- Coach sports teams (tennis, basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, nucomb, ultimate brisbee) when appropriate or assign coaches.
- Coordinate and manage team competition schedule. Communicate with the other camps concerning sports.
- Arrange counselor games/competitions for after hours.
Live in Babysitter
Spend your summer in beautiful New Hampshire as a member of our Gan staff; helping to care for our staff children. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive room and board and time off to enjoy all the area has to offer. This job is appropriate for a candidate 16 years or older. To apply, please email Debbie.