The following positions are currently open:
Camp Director – Search beginning for post 2016 season
Learn more about the job at www.campyavneh.org/directorsearch
Rosh Sports – Lead our sports initiative with our other head of sports:
Supervise, teach, model and lead sports activities: tennis, basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, nucomb, ultimate frisbee, archery, floor hockey, parachute games etc. Supervise Ropes Course/climbing tower -a plus.
- Orient sport staff to their responsibilities of being part of this department.
- The Head of Sports should observe his/her staff and give them input on how to interact with their campers.
- Coach sports teams (tennis, Basketball, soccer, softball, volleyball, nucomb, ultimate Frisbee) when appropriate or assign coaches.
- Set up /oversee team competition schedule.
- Communicate with the other camps concerning sports.
- Set up counselor games/competitions for after hours.
- Set up ping pong, tennis, basketball round robin tournaments and all day basketball tourney at Yavneh.
- Arrange for coverage of gym and weight room at all times during the day.
Watch this space in November as we start to post positions open for the 2016 season